Tuesday, July 15, 2008

successful organizng comes over time

I here clients say all the time that they used to be organized, or that they have tried and it lasted a little while but then things went back to being disorganized. They feel like they have failed or in some way they don't deserve to be organized.

Everyone can be organized and everyone deserves to reach those goals.

Its just that we need to be realistic about what level of organization that is right for us. My OCD style of organizing my home is not for everyone. Believe me! You need to find a style that is right for you and take baby steps.

Don't make broad unrealistic statements like; I'm going to get my house organized this weekend. I have spent 8 weeks with 5 organizers in some homes and still have things to work on.

Take it slow and if you fall off the organization wagon, pick your self up and try again.

Confucius once wrote, "our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising evey time we fall."

So today; RISE!

No comments: