Monday, May 4, 2009

Is your home healthy?

For someone like me (and yes there are others!) organizing is fun, exciting and often; therapeutic. I love to spend the day reorganizing a room or a closet. It clears my brain of the day to day fog and makes me feel alive! Scared?

I know that for others, organizing can be a challenge. People tell me how overwhelmed their disorganization makes them feel, how they don't know where to start, and that they would rather be doing anything else.

That's why I do what I do. I don't just come to your home and do the organizing for you; I teach you. I want to be your friend and your ally; your coach in becoming organized. I know the struggles of disorganization and I also know it doesn't have to be that way.

Many people are worried about the flu right now. They are washing their hands, covering their mouths when they sneeze, doing a little extra sanitizing, etc. They want to be healthy. When you are healthy, you can do more, you feel good, and you have energy. There is a feeling of freedom that we take for granted when we are well.

Have you thought about the health of your home? Your home is a living, breathing, thing, and it takes care of you and your family. Clutter can clog the arteries of your home slowing down its' efficiency and causing problems.

The small steps people are taking right now to stay well are not life changing. They are small things that add up to big results.

That is what organizing is. Somehow the message got out that to get organized you had to go through some massive overhaul and completely change who you are. That is simply not the case.

The first step in getting organized is to stop thinking it's going to be this big horrible task. Stop and think about small things you can do each day to make your home a little more organized. Those small steps will add up to big results.

So what can you do? Stayed tuned for tomorrow's big announcement. Help is on the way!

No comments: