Saturday, June 21, 2008

what's going on in the organizing world today

Every day I organize for people. I help them figure out what is causing the their disorganization and how to work with their natural habits to create systems that work for them and allow them to keep the organization I help set in place. And that's a good day. That's why I do this day in and day out. I want to help people reclaim their life and get back to what's important. And whats imporatnt is not stuff in your home! Every now and then i.e. right now I get frustrated with the lack of living I see going on in people's homes. Everyone is incorrectly focused on what they have and how to get more. And they wonder why they are in the stressed out state that they and their kids live in. You can't have it all! You can't. And why would you want it anyway. The more you have the more things get complicated. And I'm not talking about just the big things, it's even the small things. Today I'm asking you to get rid of the excess and start living. Get help and get organized.

No comments: