Monday, December 22, 2008

It's Time for New Years resolutions!!!!!

I was just watching the Today Show and they were discussing New Year's Resolutions. They gave a great tip. Make small and realistic goals. This will give you a better chance of keeping them and that will make you feel better about yourself! I agree. This is the same thing I have been preaching on this blog. The number 2 New Year's resolution is to get organized. In fact January has been named GO (get organized) Month for this very reason. If it is one of your goals then great!!! I want to help make that posssible. My plan for this blog for the New Year is to take a room a month and lead discussions on how to tackle that particular space. We will take small steps and as we complete each room we will also discuss how to maintain the past rooms we have organized. Remember being organized has to become part of who you are not just something you did one weekend. I will post a new blog each Sunday. Together we will get you organized!

No comments: